Sunday, May 24, 2009

Enter My Players

I know lots of people that I like to talk about, and doubtless I will introduce new characters in my life as I go along, but here are the people that make up the structure of my life:

Mom: My mother, whom I look exactly like. 

Dad: Who is un-photogenic and over stressed, but is wickedly funny. 

Kate/Beeb/Wretch: My little sister, who I love unconditionally, but who irritates the bejesus out of me. 

Max/Moo: My old, blind, decrepit Labrador who is still a puppy at heart.

Alex Horror Alex: the first in a long line of Alexs. She is my fellow fangirl and horror buff. She is the fastest reader I know.

Alex Cousin Alex: As the name suggests, Alex is my cousin. He's a guy. He introduced me to the world of Fangirlism, manga and spatulas, and is great to spend time with. He's really funny, and supremely random.

Alex Manga Alex: She is the supreme queen of all Manga. Long live the Full Metal Alchemist!

Xena: She's loud, she gets on my nerves, she has an odd name and she swears a lot, but Xena is awesome, and has good taste in books.

Tamsyn: Sarky to the enth, but a true and caring friend. Loves Calvin and Hobbes and Allo Allo

Rosy And Lauren: My loony fringe cyclist/overachiever/musician/academic twins, who are also my Editors of Doom. I love them dearly, despite that they beat me senseless in every test. I can tell them apart when they're in front of me, but never in hindsight. 

Roxy: My neighbor, she loves makeovers and dressing up. A fellow Twihard

I can't think of anyone else just now, but there are many. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello All!
Feel free to have a rant about my post, comment on it, disagree or agree with me. Whatever paints your Renoir.